Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I was scared of Salman Khan: Sandeepa Dhar


Salman Khan's angry man image is known to one and all. Sandeepa Dhar, who shares screen with the Dabangg Khan, shared similar feeling before meeting him.

Sandeepa will be seen in a cameo in Dabangg 2 and is overwhelmed to be a part of the biggest film of 2012. "I am so happy to be a part of Dabangg 2. I never thought my second film will be with 'The Salman Khan'. When Dabangg released, I was shooting in Rajashri and everyone there is a Salman fan, so we all went for special screening and then I never thought I will be part of Dabangg 2," said Sandeepa.

Like any other newcomer, Sandeepa was too star struck before she met Salman on the sets of Dabangg 2. "I was scared of Salman. I always had the impression of Salman as an angry man. I didn't know what to expect. My first day shoot was with Salman and I waited on the steps. He arrived, sat besides me and spoke to me. I didn't want him to think that I am not aware about my work, but he put me at ease," added the actress.

On being asked about her experience with Salman, Sandeepa said, "I learnt a lot from Salman. He has so much experience. He is constantly laughing on the sets. At first, I wondered how he can chill and yet give a shot. Later, I realized that when he is chilling, he is constantly thinking about his shot. Salman is a one take actor."

"If ever I spend 25 years in the industry, I wish to be like Salman," concluded an excited Sandeepa.

No comments:

Post a Comment